Wednesday 28 September 2016

Akoma Innocent debuts ‘Jesu Mi'


Ex-military man turned singer, Akoma, is out with his singles which he wrote since 2013 - at the time he newly received the Lord, Jesus Christ.

According to him, “Deeply in my heart I had this believe that there are some good things that the Lord deposited in me which I was trying to find a way to bring to fulfilment but always fail.

“As a child of God I was struggling to free myself from certain habits like taking alcohol, anger which I always regret there consequences. So when I came across the story of Jabez in the Bible I said wow! This is exactly how I suppose to pray".

The song was produced in a tone that suggests a state of perplexity and a realisation that only God could save someone that needs to be saved. It, also, contains prayers of affirmation.

Speaking about the title of the song, Akoma hinted, “The song ‘Jesu Mi' rose from my heart because only Jesus can help me in that situation".

Akoma Innocent is from Abia state, a choir director, music producer, gospel artist based in Abuja.
Ex-soldier with the Nigeria Army Corps of Military Police.




No comments:

Post a Comment